This committee is responsible for all phases of membership of the Club. This includes having a guest book, guest name tags, applications, member name tags at the General Meeting, they are responsible for greeting guests.
Responsible for distributing membership applications, presenting new members to the Board, compiling and delivering Membership Packets.
Keeping a current list of members and their information. And producing a roster in print once a year.
Responsible for keeping and updating all information in manual.
For $50/yr, they get:
1. 2 of their staff that can be named as club members on behalf of the business.
2. Ability to provide a business-card sized graphic that will be placed on the website.
3. Ability to provide a business-card sized graphic that will be placed in the newsletter.
4. Ability to promote trips and business elements (i.e., Training opportunity) at club meetings. Both by posting flyers for trips, etc. and speaking at the club meeting. (Speaking is usually limited to about 1-2 minutes.)
5. Ability to post reasonable solicitation on the DD FaceBook page a few times per month. (Should not be aggressive or salacious but posting about a trip, training event, sale, etc. is fine.)
6. Ability to engage club members on our FaceBook page. (Engagement not directly soliciting the sponsor’s business but just socially engaging with club members. If a club member is asking where they can buy x or who has a trip going to y, responding to that with info about a trip would be social engagement, not considered solicitation, as the club member asked.)
7. Ability to offer a discount for club members.
8. Opportunity to produce a presentation for a club meeting provided it is educational in nature and not specifically about promoting the specific business. (ie. Diving in the Sea of Cortez vs pitching trips they run to the Sea of Cortez.) The scheduling of this would be subject to the Program committee chair and may not be allowed if it does not fit with the overall programming they are putting together..
Does not include:
1. List of club members and/or contact information for club members.